INITIAL APPOINTMENT PRICING
Feathered Eyebrows $550
Freckle Enhancement $200
FOLLOW UP PRICING
1-3 months (recommended) $150
3-6 months $200
6-9 months $250
9-12 months $300
12-18 months $350
18-24 months $350+
Follow up after 2 years full price
Brow Corrections (anything over previous work) by consultation ONLY
Techniques used will depend on skin type and desired results
Am i a good candidate?
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you are unsure if you are a good candidate for brow tattooing, please contact us prior to booking. If you show up for an appointment and are unable to be tattooed for any reason outlined in our policies, your appointment and deposit will be forfeited.
- Technique and application used will depend on skin type and desired results. Hair strokes work best for clients with dry-normal skin, moderate skin thickness and moderate brow hair. Shading or combination techniques may work best for clients with oily skin, thin or sensitive epidermises, clients with little to no brow hair or those needing major shape correction.
- Corrections are considered on a case by case basis and require prior approval. Please contact us so we may consult via email.
- We can not tattoo clients with roseacea on the forehead or brow.
- We are unable to tattoo over raised moles, abrasions, blemishes, eczema, or similar irregularities in the brow area.
- We can not tattoo over hair transplants in the brow area.
- You must be off accutane for 1 year and not be using retinols or acids on the brows for 30 days.
- You must be 18 or older with valid photo ID to get tattooed .
- You may not get tattooed if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. Sun exposure/damage can result in increased sensitivity, loss of pigment, change of brow color or scarring.
- Clients currently in, or less than 6 months out of treatment for cancer or auto-immune diseases must bring written consent from their treating physician.
Deposits & Studio Rules
- A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to book. Your deposit will go toward your appointment.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy, and a 15 minute late policy. Please take into account traffic and parking time to avoid being late for your session. Be advised, being more than 15 minutes late, or giving less that 48 hours notice to reschedule, will result in your appointment/deposit being forfeited. If you are late for a follow up, you will be charged a $100 rebooking fee, which will be added to your next session.
- The studio accepts cash or major credit card with an additional 3% service fee.
- Guests are not allowed in the treatment area and small children are not allowed in the studio. Should you bring a guest, there is a small waiting area, but please ask them to be respectful of our session.
- Please come in wearing no facial makeup. If you come in wearing makeup, you will be asked to remove it to prevent contamination during your appointment.
- You will shape your eyebrows prior to your appointment if you have a specific shape preference. If you are unsure, or wanting to possibly change your existing shape, you may grow them out and they will be groomed during your appointment. If you wish to wax or thread them, please do so at least 5 days before your appointment.
- It is required that you have no sun/tanning bed exposure for 30 days before and after your procedure. Please account for both your initial and follow up appointments if you have a vacation planned where you will be getting sun.
- You will not be able to exercise the day of or 3 days after your appointment. This includes any and all activities that produce sweat.
- Please do not take blood thinners for 24 hours before your appointment. This includes aspirin, niacin, vitamin E, fish oil, alcohol, and caffeine, unless advised by a physician.
- Do not tint or dye your brows for 5 days before your appointment.
- You must bring current photo identification with you.
- For sanitation reasons, we have clients remove their shoes while on the treatment table. I recommend wearing shoes that are easy to remove and bringing comfy socks.
BY BOOKING AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT YOU AGREE TO ALL POLICIES OUTLINED.
How is brow shape, color and style decided?
At the time of your appointment, your skin type, texture, thickness and undertones will be analyzed, as well as brow and hair color, natural growth patterns and asymmetries, facial shape, and bone structure. Saint Rose prefers natural brow styles, and we will design and shape the brow to something that is both flattering and balanced. Color will be selected to closely match your brow hair and unwanted brow hair will be removed. The technique used during your appointment (hair strokes, shading, or combination) will depend on your skin type and desired results.
Is it painful?
While pain tolerance varies from person to person, two strong topical anesthetics are used during your session to maximize comfort. Most clients experience little to no discomfort and stay quite relaxed. Some sensitivity comes immediately after the topical anesthetic wears off and after that there is minimal tenderness and swelling.
What will it look like immediately after?
Following the procedure, the pigment on the surface of the skin will begin to oxidize and appear darker/bolder. In 7-10 days the brow will begin to flake and peel, sometimes creating a spotty appearance, until the entire brow has finished exfoliating. Immediately after peeling, the healing epidermis will cause the brow to appear light or muted. Over the next 4-6 weeks, the epidermis will normalize and the softened pigment will bloom back to the surface of the skin.
What should I Expect once healed?
Healed results will vary from person to person. There are many variables that will affect your final result including your skin type, skin tone, colors used, skin thickness, medications and medical conditions, lifestyle, amount of natural brow hair, bleeding, aftercare, application techniques and more. Results can not be guaranteed due to these factors. Most clients will experience a bold, crisp immediate result that will heal into a diffused and softened version.
How Often Will I need a follow-up?
Two sessions are required to complete most brows. The first session will be used to create shape and apply the foundation of pigment and texture. Everyone heals and retains pigment differently, and once healed you will return in 6-12 weeks for an additional perfecting and layering session to complete your brows. Occasionally, certain clients may need or desire a 3rd session, depending on their skin type or desired result. After your initial follow-up is completed, maintenance is recommended every 12-18 months.
Someone else did my eyebrows. Can you fix them or touch them up?
We accept clients with previous work on a case by case basis with prior approval. Please contact us so we may consult via email.
Can I get tattooed if I'm pregnant or breast feeding?
As a precaution, we do not perform cosmetic tattoo services on women who are expecting or breast feeding.
I live out of town/state and I want to have my eyebrows done by you. Can I book an appointment?
Out of town clients are welcome but please be advised, brows are usually done with a minimum of 2 appointments and you will likely need to return within 12 weeks for a follow up. There's always a chance you need more than one follow up depending on your skin type. It is NOT recommended to plan a trip solely around having your brows done. Your artist is human and susceptible to illness, injury, or other emergencies, that while uncommon, may make it a possibility for any appointment on the books to need to be rescheduled, regardless of if you traveled for your appointment.
Do you have a cancellation list?
We do not hold a cancellation list at this time. Clients who have missed the booking window are encouraged to join our mailing list to be notified of the next round of appointment availabilities.
I'd like to become a cosmetic tattoo artist, can you help me?
Unfortunately, we cannot provide information/advice or training to become a cosmetic tattoo artist.